Canada – Germany industrial AI solutions
Information and partnering event
The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in partnership with the National Research Council Canada (NRC), the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) and the NRC National Program Office are working together to foster and support collaborative industrial research and development (R&D) projects with a high potential for commercialization.
On June 9, 2020 at 10:00 AM EDT / 16:00 CET, this virtual matchmaking event will offer an opportunity for potential project partners and consortia to network, discuss project opportunities, and facilitate introductions with Canadian and German collaborators in the artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for industrial production in the context of value-added manufacturing.
- Dr. Geneviève Tanguay, Vice President, National Research Council
- Mr. Ghislain Robichaud, Counsellor, Science and Technology, Global Affairs Canada, Embassy of Canada, Berlin
- Dr. Rainer Müssner, Division Cooperation with North and South America, Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Dr. Jennifer Decker, Consul and Principal Advisor, National Research Council Germany
- Dr. Barbara Hellebrandt, Senior Scientific Officer, DLR Projektträger
- Mr. Andrew Bauder, Industrial Technology Advisor, National Program Coordinate for Germany, National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program
- Dr. Russell Girard, Challenge Officer, National Program Office, National Research Council
- The value of collaborative R&D projects between Canadian and German organizations
- Call for proposals overview, structure and submission process
- Interest in AI solutions for industrial productions
- Government program support for collaborative R&D projects
From June 12 to July 31, 2020, B2Match will open for participants to schedule business to business (B2B) meetings. Find out which businesses in Canada and Germany are also interested in this call for proposals, what they have to offer in terms of research and development opportunities, and message those you wish to collaborate with.